Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dream Runner

 
That was you!
Running past me
in my dreams
For years, decades...
lifetimes
 
Never stopping or turning
to allow may gaze
upon your
face, familiar
 
I knew it would
be
 
An enigmatic angelic vision
Fluid flow... peace
Running
For years, decades....
lifetimes
 
You, there...always
Flying by, near
Never far
away
Watching.....guarding
 
Till the time...here
When you would return
my gaze
in a  manifested moment
of  sticky stillness
 
In the heat
and the love
 
That year, this decade
This lifetime
 
When our eyes spoke
clear... in the blue
safe sky they painted
I knew....
 
That year
 
Not realizing that I
had stopped dreaming
and you
had stopped...
running
 
This lifetime
 
I heard you call me
one night....
the softest angel whisper
in my
ear
 
A soft touch in the
hard night
A recall of your eyes
meeting mine
Clear and crisp..cool
in the heat
 
and... in that fleeting moment
of perfect peace
I stopped running
too
 
This year
This decade
This lifetime
 
This time...we sing that song
our souls know
Slow and so very sweet
Familiar.... I knew
it would be
 
We will
walk together through the
gardens and graves
of this lifetime
 
No more running
 
Hand in hand
Living in the purest 
grace and
gratitude
 
A life birthed in
my dreams
because.... I know now....
That was you!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment