Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Treasure

 
 
 
 
 
 
The crush of time
Pressure and patience
Married in a strange passion
play
Millions of minutes
Pressing down
Pushing us in directions
We may have never traveled
towards
 
Seeking that very thing
so valuable
Down deep in the caverns
and crevices
Where men crawl and
die in the dark
For all their seeking
 
What lies on top with us
now?
Is there no value on the
surface?
Must we wait for the wonders
of time?
 
Look at me.... now
I am here
You, are here
The sun is here
Grandmother moon here
The mighty wind.............. here
The trees and the flowers
The rain
The mountains
The oceans
All of this wonder
here
 
NOW
 
The world on the surface
is valuable
We are valuable
now
Right now
 
Let time crush
Let passion play
with
pressure
and patience
 
I am on the surface
with you
We need not seek
We are found
This is my treasure
NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment