Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Claiming

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
I opened the windows
and I flung wide 
the door
Ain't gonna live
life without love
no more
 
There is someone out there
that can love me
right
I know it's true
I feel it call me in
the middle of the
long night
 
So, come and get me love
Make me feel
once again
alive
Peek in the window
step onto the
threshold
and come deep
inside
 
This heart is ready to
pump fully
free and so very
wild
Love me deep, love me
sweet and hard
love me
mild
 
Just get here soon
I have so very much
joy and peace
to share
But you gotta get here
now
While I still
can and I still
care
 
Love... come claim
this heart that
beats.....pounding
out my love song
Do it quick
Sweep me off my feet
Come now, hurry
This heart don't do well with
waiting
long




No comments:

Post a Comment