Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Turning.....

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


The innocence of
connected love
Where does it go?
Was it stolen in the dark
of night
While we slept?
Will we ever
know?

The transformation of
synergy
You stayed the same
you
And I became a different
me

How do we close the
gap?
Are we to bring the
edges together
again?
Is this chasm presented perhaps
beautiful open space
we created in the innocence
of truth turning?
Or just our past quickly
and fiercely burning

away

My truth turning me around
so many times....
Spinning, dizzy, full of wonder
at my again new world
As into deeper directions I am
continually hurled

You standing still in your
self
Fully realized as the day
our paths crossed
Content with your
status quo
Riding the free wind as into it your
captured cares are tossed

it's not that easy for me.....
anymore

And as the calling pulls at my
sometimes guilty soul
The innocence lies at such severe
risk
In the worrisome skies
the clouds... so darkened
I am running towards blue sky
eyes
As to me, they
hearken

It is my purest wish
That the death of innocence
Like the Phoenix, will birth a
life...new
One where I can be the
new me
And you can remain that
steadfast and true
You

Moving on, the past held in
honor high
As the future calls
We find only answers now
No need for questions
For there is no asking why

Just knowing.... innocence was once
ours
as our cloud occluded skies
clear.... revealing
the guidance of new stars




No comments:

Post a Comment