Thursday, January 31, 2013

Where Nothing Meets Everything

Recalling moments
here in the stillness so deeply indigo
In the calm nothingness of everything I have known
and all I shall never
know

In the dusty pink morn
I hear the day wake
as I retreat to the places inside
myself
No where else to go
but inside my own shades
and my own hues

The blends and meanderings of all
of me
show themselves in raw form now
in the stillness
where nothing meets everything

Pastels...pale
Ruddy reds and blues bejeweled stirred
from the depths
of my soul of the sea
as blue

I have painted a masterpiece
here in the stillness
No where else to go
but to my palette and brush
Silence my model... naked on the stool
posed perfectly...peacefully, seducing my thoughts
Guiding my hand across the
canvas of my white hot crystallized consciousness

Nothing meets everything tonight
in this sweeping seductive stillness
of my magentaed mind

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


No comments:

Post a Comment