Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shining

Dishing it out, giving my all
Making sure all are equally cared for
Did I forget about myself?

Denied my needs again
This is getting old
and so am I

As I age..I learn about the me I was
and am and shall be
Why do I deny the nourishment to get there?

If I climb a mountain do I not prepare
I train, I study, I equip myself
And allow the tools to be my partners

Or I die

Am I waiting around to die some day
Or am I living my days boldly
If I am hungry, I eat....Thirsty, I drink

If I am alone and prefer to be with others
then I choose today to be with others, shining
If I am content to shine alone

Then I am alone, shining

It's my decision....today
Tomorrow
and beyond....today I choose to live

BOLDLY

In whatever way I live
let me live it my way...my life...no more dying
Today I choose me





No comments:

Post a Comment