Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweet Surprise

Digging deeply into the dirt 
in the crisp air of autumn
Searching for an answer now living
within Gaia
One I must discover
so my heart can finally come home

The soil is chilled like my humble hands
Knowing warmth is soon to greet them in the dirty reality of life
Through them, my heart will be warmed as well
I dig deeper and deeper still
as the past processes in my melancholy mind
The ground absorbing my pain
grounding me

As it rises, the surprise awaiting me...
I do feel my heart revive
Life has been breathed into my aching lungs
from her lips....full and fearless
The beat of my heart has been 
unconditionally uncovered

You are my sweet surprise
down there in the depth of our earth mama
in the forest where you will teach me to love again
You discovered me as I searched for you
I give myself gladly to you
my dear, real and wild sweetest surprise

Whisper to me in the forest of our love


No comments:

Post a Comment