Saturday, March 29, 2014

When You Saw Me

 
 
This love
Like the slow waking sun
Rises sacral chakra orange
In the new dawn of each new morn
 
Once we were alone....
 
Walking the vastness of the spaces
Fragile smiles worn on weary faces
Stumbling through the dreams of desire
Stoking the flames of the invisible fire
Sending out silent signals of smoke
Real love.... we were desperate to invoke
 
It all got too heavy, too much of a load
Reclaiming the souls we had so easily sold
We halted the search of the centuries
Letting go the notion of living happily
 
In the letting go
There was a gift about to be bestowed
And just like that....in the blinking of our eyes
Our gazes met and we were hypnotized
 
Smoke signals received in silent vibration
You touch me and I know deep excitation
Leave me and I know you will be returning
Partners we are in this mutual soul journey
 
Smoke signals got in our eyes
Sent upon the blue canvas of a fateful sky
You know my love for you will never die
For when you first saw me, I rose like the sun.....
alive
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment