Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fly the Sky

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


One can never say goodbye
to the sky
Over and above if hovers
I want to hide my head
under the covers
But, I rise
and talk to that very sky
You flew away, released
And I am here, in my grief


Good bye......
how to utter the words from my
trembling lips
May we know many inter-dimensional
trips
to each other in our dreams
Where we can laugh at all my crazy
schemes
Where we can hold hands
and float over the mountainous
lands
Where we can be love sweetly
When you flew away you took a
deep part of me
with you

Good bye......for now
Save me a window seat up there
somehow
In the blue and pink and gold
of the endless sky
you fly
I'll get there when it is my time
We will know the peace... so
sublime
of flying side by side
I will finally be free of the
endless empty sky
of tears I have cried

You and I
See how we fly
the baby blue of our
own sky
The one thing that keeps me strong
Is the knowledge that it won't be too
long
Dearest,  the one truth I know
Is that one fine day we will once
again say
"Hello"

No comments:

Post a Comment