Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Soul Seen





Galactic blanket
Terra firma bed
Grandmother moon my night light
The sun in the morn, rising red
Here I am in my place of power
The pine needles, nature's confetti,
Resting round me
The hawks, the eagles, the herons
over head signal peace
to my soul
Letting go agony, releasing control
Stars and rocks and hills and streams
My beautiful family.... soul seen
Each unique, each on task, each respecting
the other
In a family expanded over time
Time in her truth exists here, in my power
place
And I, reside with my mentor....Time
Never ending
Always bending
With the flow of the ages

The wisdom of the circles and cycles
Lives here
Under my galactic blanket of stars strewn
across the sky as
diamonds in random patterns
And here, on the ground, Gaia's skin
I touch her
and I am home
She knows me, welcomes me, embraces
me
"Hello, mama, rock me gently awake"
As her hum I hear, rising to my humbled ears....
Reviving
my heavy....... heart

No comments:

Post a Comment