Monday, March 10, 2014

Symphony of the Sea



melted as one
connected....the world bends....
genuflected
time to us...gifted
as the covers we hide beneath
are lifted

see me in my naked
truth
love this body no longer
knowing its youth
yet so alive, so vibrant...so ready
take me down below the waves
rock the cradle of the crests with me
love this woman I have become
honor me, I am
the one
you gently woke
with the words of wisdom
you boldly spoke

conduct me, maestro... set my pace
touch me, trail your fingertips
across my sculpted face
the lines, the contours, my lips
my eyes
now, navigate to the tide of
my trembling thighs
my passion plea, resistance retreats
rescue at sea, make me complete

crescendo......
staccato....
tympani's thunderous climax
the stillness as the woodwind's
whispers cease
never before have I known such
peace
our breath beats in tandem, in and out.... 
heavy and long...
slowing now...... to a silent song
as the season of the salt air
rests
on our tongues so fine
we taste the transcendence
of our tender time

here, we love
at the side of the sea
we.... her nimble notes, the subjects
of  her symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment