Sunday, March 2, 2014

Eyes Drawn Closed




See me
Know me
When far from you
I find myself
You.....away....Me
here
Why do you not see
me
in the space created
In the respite in the dark
and color swirled world with
your eyes drawn closed

Know me.....blind

When did that ability....
to know me
from afar.....disappear
See me fully.....

When you are blind

Seeing is believing?
With humans eyes that
deceive
Human eyes scarred with
lies and fears
Human eyes cry ego, ergo trample 
the truth
of connection
of the soul, the heart, the
decision to be
connected

Blind reality....me

If you can not see me
now, with your human
eyes knowing the peace
of lids heavy over
them, protecting them,
healing them
You will never see me, either
as you gaze upon me
in the 3rd dimension, encumbered
by your humanness

Know me.....in the dark

See me in truth with your
human eyes
closed
or you do not see, feel
or know
ME
at all

No comments:

Post a Comment