Sunday, January 19, 2014

Good Morning, Star



Morning star yawning, sets to sleep
But not before she greets me after
my dreams deep
As I rub my waking baby blue eyes
She stares at me, sleepy from her sky
Peeking up past the hill's white crest

As the day wakes deep upon my
white breast

Not unlike the new fallen snow am
I
White and awake, living under new sky
A soft white glow upon my face
Pristine and crisp, no trampled trace
Of any one walking leaving prints
I am free of intrusion or incident

I wake to this day and bid goodnight
To the morning star's far away lantern of light
For she and I walk roads reversed
The same world we each wander and traverse
She lights long into the night's somber steep
As she's on alert, I know the dreams of sleep

While she is covered in her cosmic slumber
I move and flow through my days in white

wonder
Of the morning star painted upon my waking

sky scape
And how....
Her waking illuminates .....my mid-nightly dream

escape 

No comments:

Post a Comment