Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Sand and The Snow




 
 
It is the winter of my desert
life
The sand's sexy shifting
become the snow's
deadly drifting
 
The heat of the sun ripe and
seductive in the
sultry sky
Morphs...that same sun taunting
and tantalizing
as I tremble.... uttering a frozen
cry
 
My tears ...frigid on my face,
weather worn
They freeze as do I, an
icicle formed from
 my 
sub zero scorn

Still life, frozen in time
The once lush green, vibrant
vine
Dies in the snow....only a
picture perfect
memory
A recall of the summer
half living deeply buried
under the drifts
of me
 
Sun Goddess so far away
I crave the hands of your heat
returning one day
As you touch me..... melting away
the
misery
Revealing the green and
gorgeous
vitality
That is the sexy shifting
of the sands of me....
alive
No longer surviving,
waiting
But knowing again what it
means to
THRIVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment