Saturday, January 25, 2014

Crash Landing




Crash landed
Wings on fire
Fate handed
me my dead desire
How in the world
Do I hold on in the swirl
The downward pull calling
Into the abyss I am falling

Falling.... full of fear
How did I discover myself here
Naked....under nourished
Frail when once I flourished
Is there a message to decode?
I must be fearless and ever bold

Fall free
If it kills me
I will have lived a life good
No more whens or shoulds
Gonna enjoy the loss of gravity
And plummet into the cavity

I'll make crash landings my forte'
Kick the shit outta the troubles before me
One day when my wings heal
I can fly out or I will enjoy the conceal
of living in the abyss alone
Unchartered territory my true home

So crash I shall
The fall will crack the shell
and I will become the spin.... the swirl
Living strong in my own world

No comments:

Post a Comment