Thursday, January 16, 2014

briefly ablaze





Hold me close
sway in time
Freeze it here, time
is
still
As we move within her...
dancing
Nothing else, no one
else
Only you, I....the
vibration, the waves taking
us in and out
to and fro
Orchestra...ours
Lean into me, let
me lift you
high above the noise
Into our own world....
dancing
In my dreams, my visions
of the night,
we live this way

In the cold morn
The reality jolts me
awake
with the crispness of newly
fallen snow

As I set the fire....
she jolts into blaze
and I recall the
touch
of you melted into me
as we danced
in my dream
only moments ago

yet, so far, far away
is the sway
I crave

My
sanity
My
insanity

The juxtaposition of my
days frigid and fierce
and my nights too
briefly ablaze
with you
and I dancing
through my
dreams





No comments:

Post a Comment