Sunday, January 5, 2014

love left to find






rummaging through
the boxes
the bundles
the crowded corners
of the basement
of my mind
hold my life in containers...

my
memories....
my
methodology

have my methods led
me to a dead
end in my own mind
or....is there
still
love left to find

                   love....find me
                              what do you wait on
      why do you torment this
      soul so deep in
                       the dark with the spiders
      and the dust

am I to be searching
through containers my
entire life
when do I find that spark
to light my way
in my deepest lonely dark

they say....whoever they
are
that you needn't look or seek
far
too find what has been lost
it's always the last place
you look
seek and ye shall find
so, I retreat back to the crowded
corners of my mind
because I know inside the
crystal chambers of this
heart
 
there has to be
love
left
to
find



No comments:

Post a Comment