Wednesday, January 29, 2014

the hot pink rise of the sun



I feel your pain
Yet, mine, is undetectable
Too close for comfort
Too real for words
But, yours I know, yours
I know
 
Reflecting for each other
Resounding... regrouping
Rejoining the fold
After we pick each other up
from the cold hard
ground of our warm and wild 
lives
 
Feel my pain, teach me
about it
Help me access the tears
that torment me....
laughing
They haunt me in the deep
night....calling my
name from the shadows
As I gather and allow the courage to
look....to meet them
They disappear.....seductive, swift 
specters
they are....
 
Ghosts lurking, tales tempting
The fear of my own tears
keeps me locked up.... trembling
Head under the covers
Heart pounding in my heavily
laden chest
 
Help me know my pain.....
teach me
I need to know, I want to
know it
Time to banish the ghosts
Send them far
away
in the hot pink rise
of the sun





No comments:

Post a Comment