Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Woman On Fire


Theresa Savina painting


Certainly sadder
in a moment bleak
If I allow this moment
to teach me
The sadness lingering
becomes a mentor
 
I am not sure of my
certainty today
As approaches my moment
grand or bleak
perhaps
In the spotlight of soliloquy
Spoken truth
From the broken youth
of a love
Now wrinkled and wise
What cost wisdom?
 
Looking for the woman
inside the Goddess
I have been forged to
become
Forged in fires of
fantasy
meeting man's  modern
malady
Here it lives, wet from the
afterbirth....crying out
for my touch
New lives to care for, to
nurture
My own life must transform
first
 
I am looking for that
woman
on
fire 
She shall rise again in the
dark day of
a
white night
In the flames of a
new direction
And I will find myself
no longer
looking

No comments:

Post a Comment