Thursday, December 19, 2013

With the Sing Songs




She is soft and sweet
Talented and twisted in
the most amazing
ways
A smile that sings out
and soothes
me
A laugh that makes me
sing in
unison with hers

But, she is blind to the
truth of her
own beauty and
her own worth
From her beginnings....
her
gestation and her
birth
She has been all she
has ever been
meant to
be
How can I help her
to see the truth
I so easily
see
How can I cut
the
cords that keep her
bound
So that she can be
free

Blind to the truth of
her
mighty and fierce
vibe
The tender voice that
radiates as she
sits
behind her
guitar
Open and honest
in the vibration of
her
fingers sliding
over the strings
Does she know the
truth of the joy
she brings.....
to me?

Joy I envibe to the
center of her
weary
soul
Feel me, friend, there
holding you
If you are blinded
I will be your eyes
If you can not
sing,
let me be your
voice
You can attempt to
push me away
But, woman, you really
got no choice
Cuz I love you from
a place where
we need no eyes
No hellos
No goodbyes
No words
In the silence
with the sing songs of
the birds
We will figure it
all out


No comments:

Post a Comment