Friday, December 13, 2013

in the space between





Tether me to you
My ship mate, my dock, my
friend
When the seas get rough
I sail to you
When the world is fine and
smooth and still
I lay silent with you....under the
stars
above us
Such peace I find in the
space
between the waves
we share

Often, we travel separate seas
Yet, our compass points
in the same direction
Our true north....the same
place
within the spaces between
the waves we
share

You are a friend of mine
I, a fierce companion of yours
True north....
our souls are this for
each other

In the spaces between us
be them calm, or
stormy
We know we sing the same
song
of peace for one
another

Sail away to me
I will meet you where the
sea and the sky
become
one
As are we.......
one
Sharing the horizon
on the same
sea

No comments:

Post a Comment