Monday, December 2, 2013

Hello Again





The road in my
mind
The map in my
soul
The gifting of
time
Returned what she
stole
For time can return a
friend
And warm the coldest
heart
She can heal herself in the
end
As she births a new
start

hello again to the souls
on my road

We are our own healer
Flowing together, meeting
by the river
We unearth time, we reveal
her
And the river's mighty water
does deliver
A gathering of souls
The souls on my road

And suddenly we are riding the
current heavy
Swept away in the love....
organic
Love seen by all.....our beautiful
bevy
Yeah, it is kinda overwhelmingly
orgasmic!

hello again to the souls
who get me
off
along the long winding road

I found my wild whispering
place
Gathered with the ones who
I deeply trust
Rejoined, we instantly find our
partnered pace
And we are off and running so
perfectly amuck

hello again to the souls
bawdy and bold
the ones I will flow to....always
along the riverbanks of my
soul's road



No comments:

Post a Comment