Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Self...Be Coming



Looking glass
Looking back
Looking for the lady
hunkered down 
inside
this goddess
I have become
Looking inside.....Perhaps
I must search
outside the realms
I have known
in days
passed by
To find my
self
be
coming

Looking forward
Where will we converge
on this winding
road of wisdom rocky
or smooth
and
unencumbered
Incline, climbing for
the light
Declining slope
a respite
in the star strewn
night

In all directions
she resides
Been incubating for
the
grand reveal
Within the new
real
I have grown
to be
in the womb of
a goddess
a girl
a woman
Triple threat
You have not
met me yet,
melded
in this place of
great and
peaceful power

Allow me to introduce
myself
Hello, my name is 
Harmony
Green and pink
Purple and red.....white
and black
gray.....and all hues
of the all of
me-s
I am about to
be
come

Look at this lady....
vixen, sage, mother,grandma
peace keeper, lover...
hermit
In the looking glass
that is my time machine
here
I am
enveloped
in
it all
Yet you can not
see
me
When I am cloaked
So.......
Feel me
Know me
Find me
As I
be
come




No comments:

Post a Comment