Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Pull of Gravity

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


We flew high and mighty
you and I
Horizons met and explored
together
Gifting, receiving, connected
We flew as one

but now

I must be fearless and
follow the call
of a
horizon that beckons
me alone
I feel the gravitational pull
so damn deep
It calls to me in the night
robbing me of my
sleep
Like a dream dizzying and
alluring
I circle and dive.....attempting
to stay
Delaying my landing
In humble honor of what once
was
yet, is no longer
The ache in my bones
as deep as the
call that wakes me

And my soul cries out for
the
release
And it cries for the leaving
that it will know
eventually

it cries

Yet, the pull of gravity
remains
As a siren call, I can not
ignore the sultry
unknown
I am seduced by the melody
I must sing my harmony
to the music
of my wandering soul

Thank you, my love....
thank you
For your constant and
steadfast
stable foundation
For your staying
For your flight pattern.....
predictable
If I could quell the calling
know I would
Please know I would



http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


No comments:

Post a Comment