Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Curses of the Blessing

Pre-sight
All knowing
Foretelling, foreseeing
Forger of the path... following never again
The curses of the blessing

Hope is alive or dead
no in between
Wanting full or not at all
Waiting in the wings for the world
to catch up
always
The curses of the blessing

Silence of the sea so sadly eludes me
Up here the noise never ends
Their constant confused shuffle from here to there
and back again
The circus comes to town
and never leaves
The curses of the blessing

Pain inevitable and of their own hands
So ridiculous
So very foolish and sadistic and such a waste
of time
Trapped in time... here with those we are here to
rescue
Where is the hero's welcome?
The curses of the blessing

The curse outweighs the blessing today
so I allow it to be here
as I retreat deeply and fully
Do Not Disturb is hung
from my forehead
Today I curse the blessing




No comments:

Post a Comment