Thursday, December 27, 2012

Planetary Princess of the Cosmic Veil




In times like these...it's all about you
I told her as my drum took her on a journey through her life
a review

She showed up...a bashful and shy hybrid I've not met before
What is your favorite color?.... I asked her
Pink, green, yellow and blue

A new type of visitor visited me last night
There are more like her also I am sure of it
We need them, in times like these

Pieces of the puzzle keep falling into place
casual and unassuming.....deep wisdom ready to be owned
I do believe she is angel and goddess bred needing to be appeased

Aho, planetary princess of the cosmic veil
Come and let me wake you ..let me decode the messages for your soul
We will rock the world and save it if when it all goes down

We will assemble in numbers great
Those of the air, waves and inner Earth
We'll throw it down and clean it up...in times like these... this time around

No comments:

Post a Comment