Saturday, December 15, 2012

No Words

There are no words to heal the ills of the world, Dan knew this. It is one reason he chose to write and sing about love. We all cling to love.
I asked him for a song ....he sent Ghosts. A song about the past, the mystery, the invisible-ness of life.

We can not see a motive for such awful acts, we never will. There is no motive, there are only questions.

If we can not see it, does it exist? Only you can answer that for yourself. 
Is an evil thought more powerful than a pure one? 
Is one person more important than another? 
Why is there so much pain in the world? 
What do I do with all of this pain? 
How do I move forward, why should I move forward when things are so dismal? 
Why do I have to be here? 
How do I get out of here?

I want to go home!

I choose to send love out, vibe it out. I send peace to the hearts of all, and to my own heart as well. It is my mojo to send love and peace to the planet.

At a time like this, do your mojo..... practice your magic...be the love.
Be the peace, be yourself. Cling to the love and the peace. If we share it, others will follow...... one by one, inch by inch, day by day.

Be the peace you want to see in the world.

Send Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment