Monday, December 24, 2012

Self Found

I am a lady regal and wise
I am a vixen.. flashing my sea blue eyes
I am a mother...life was sparked inside my womb
I am a lover lyrical and alive....releasing my love once entombed

I am a grandmother proud and open
I am a teacher watching them grow... always hopin
I am a sage.... sharing the paths that worked for me
I am a guide... assisting the birth of others reality

I am a lady wise and regal
 Stretching my wings like the mighty Eagle
I am a vixen.. eyes of blue.. name of Green
Found myself....I have...sharing the wisdom I have gleaned

I am a mother... bearing life...the sacred fruit
Finding the answers to life's mystery... a stealthy sleuth
I am a lover... sprung free from society's stigmatic embrace
I walk tall... mighty and majestic.... I have found my place



No comments:

Post a Comment