Friday, December 14, 2012

Rock the Cradle, Rob the Grave




Rock the cradle...Rob the grave
Revive my soul and the love I gave
Bring to me all the love I am to receive
Help me integrate what I truly believe

The cradle... my home when my human soul was young
Taking new breath into my tiny little lungs
The grave I deny as my body gracefully ages
As I am now surrounded by the wisdom of awakening sages

These sages found their way to me along my path
The past we are engaging while preparing for the aftermath
Coming, it is, making the lines of the future more elusive
It's all happening NOW, although the evidence may seem inconclusive

Rob the grave while rockin the cradle
Transcend the past, yes, you are able
To see that it all is going down now
The past, the present and the future somehow

Are always connected and blended perfectly
Just close your eyes and you will see
Rock the cradle, rob the grave
Revive my soul and the love I gave




No comments:

Post a Comment