Sunday, May 4, 2014

Peace Full...for Steve




Let my words rise in colors as the sun 
from my solar center....
peacefully
Flowing easily out upon a stream of
baby blue consciousness

My words wax as wishes.....
Pastel panoramic painted poems sent out
from my throat chakra
also baby blue
and adult true....Pieces of peace,
my words
are borne to be
For you, I wish them to wash you free.... as a river
of serenity flowing o'er you

May the vibrations of my truth rising through the
words I choose
comfort you, and perhaps, you too,
will share your words of peace
in pastels, pencils and paintings as they rise
of your sun center....
Peace full

Let us share the personal pieces of our
                     selves..... peacefully.....
                                                                                                     together


No comments:

Post a Comment