Saturday, May 3, 2014

every earthly delight





My stride finds stones
Buried in the ground with the bones
of those who have walked here
in my same steps, my feet.... bare
Can feel the ascending pulse of their energy
engaging me.......deeply lingering, entrancing me
Natives to this land, her care takers
Dying in defense of the millions of acres
Stretching far as my soul can see
The valleys, the deserts, the organic artistry
Our mama is round, rugged, regal and ripe
Bursting to gift us every earthly delight
She provides for us every moment, relentlessly
Her humble heart continues to beat, endlessly
Can you feel the vibe of her drum beat
Take off your shoes, touch her with your feet
Let her entrance you
Let her beauty romance you
Feel the peace, let her enchant you
Share with her your roots.....
Let her replant you

No comments:

Post a Comment