Sunday, May 11, 2014

Unspoken


 
 
Tell me you love me.....unspoken
I need to know me...unbroken
Words get in the way when we
Make it harder than it has to be
Why the allure of temptations and turmoil?
Waiting for the worst as our tempers boil
over
 
Spilling, spilling, burning us
Scalding the hovering hope of sacred trust
We were never able to manifest
The way we now live is ludicrous
 
So, today I speak the words until now....
Unspoken
I am moving on, to find me, whole...unbroken
 To the river where I spread my arms, so tight
They've been land laden for too long..... Good night
To you, time tortured soul
May you heal your desire to attempt to control
The flow of life and the river it has become
I'll captain my canoe on this river... flowing to the sun
And you shall stay tangled in the rushes
In the quiet of my journey, my fear hushes
and I know, another will come along to save you
Because I sailed away creating this final gift I gave you.....
 
The space to let another enter
May you heal outward from your center
and find yourself in the flow of this life
Cut loose the rushes with your jagged edged knife
I shall  discover the one who shares their love fully....
Unspoken
We will just know, as I shed the cloak and
dagger espionage power play
I am off to navigate the rivers of each fine day 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment