Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Own Voice....Vibrating

 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
I am thankful for the stillness
Like a blanket bundled
around my city
sad soul
A poultice for my ailing
soul
 
Wandering the woods....
my sanity
The chorus of the creatures
harmonize with my
heavy
heartbeat, lightening
now
In the stillness
I return to the center
of my soul's
own
heart beat
 
For the heartbeat of my
soul is silent
Yet, it sustains me
It vibrates, still
and sweet
As the flow of organic
oxygen courses through
the arteries of my
life
Like the roots of my sister
trees...connected
to our mutual mama
 
I, too, am now connected to
my life support
Thankful to hear my own voice
vibrating
Holding heaven in the palm
of my humbled hand
Heaven as a leaf, a single pine cone
a stone
Or the wind
Playing and singing through the
space between my
fingers....quivering
 
Sing my soul to me, wind...
Silently
 
Casting aside the hell I have
been carrying
Be it my own hell...perhaps other's
horrendous pain
Pressing against my own
pain....palpable
This pain processed in the
winding labyrinth
Laid to rest as it falls away
And instantly becomes
a departed friend
One come to impart a delicate
or soul shaking deep
lesson
 
I sing my requiem in silence
From the center of my
soul
Vibrating, still

I am thankful for the stillness
Like a blanket bundled
around my city
sad soul
A poultice for my ailing
self
Singing my silent
requiem
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment