Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hear Me Sing





I found the one inside of me
who wants to sing out there... loud
She allowed herself to get lost
in the crowd
Now, the sea of souls has parted
And she has returned, no longer
departed
From her true desire
She's out there on the high wire
Singing....can you hear me?
Hear me SING!

In the night I sing of day
In the day I sing of night
The two shall meet perfectly
In the dawning of the singing me
The sunrise meets the sunset
As I sing with my self my duet
Lost now found
Flying high on the ground
I am singing....can you hear me?
Hear me SING

Found myself in an unwritten song
it has yet to be created in the long
set of the sun and the rise of another
Birthing it, I am its mother
I am singing, can you hear me?
Hear me SING

The song shall be titled simply "Me"
As I own the duet sung in synergy
with myself singing
The message of love I am bringing
Shall be heard by all who can
understand
Like footprints in the sun lit sand

There for a flying moment.... fleeting
Soon the footprints are retreating
back to what they once were
The song yet to be composed
In a moment in the sun..... transposed
As the moment of song gently sets
To make way for the one not created
yet

I am singing, can you hear me?
Here.....me..... singing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment