Thursday, November 14, 2013

Your Rainbow..... Blue





The walls of this bottle
contain the air we breathe
the love we share....
the lines I have written
for you
The lines I live are the air
I breathe
I breathe it for you
I breathe it with you

In a bottle blue I placed my
words....
my heart
I handed them to you with
peace and trust
Lines living in a bottle
birthed in my heart.....beating
deeply
Displayed in the blue bottle
illuminated in the sun
A rainbow rising......an arch of
blended blues upon the wall
So many varied soft hues
for you
to feel, for your eyes
to behold
Breathe in the rainbow
blue

Breathe in the rainbow blue,
my love
Let it fill your lungs
Feel the air we breathe live
and expand
in your lungs, aching
We are breathing the same air
Yet, I feel your heart
breaking
Lying on the floor in pieces
so blue
Reflected in the sun's setting
are the pieces of a heart
so humble and strong
Look up to the wall, my love
there, on this wall
is your rainbow..... blue
Breathe in the rainbow
blue

A heart breaks as a bottle
cracks
In moments when it can no
longer contain
itself
In the bursting, the breaking
is an awakening...a rebirth
An understanding
A bottle, as a heart, owns no walls
Knows no limits
When it fills, it replenishes
in the burst wide open and free
Presenting as a rainbow
for your soul to
see

Breathe the air, my love
Live without walls or worries
Live as a rainbow
Burst out in deep breaths
upon the soft air
we breathe
Displayed as a reflection
of the sun shining
on the tears
and the tender mercies
you have known in
this life
Become blended in the many
varied soft rainbow blue
hues
Of all of you
Breathe in your rainbow blue,
my love

No comments:

Post a Comment