Sunday, October 27, 2013

Paint Me




Your colors cascading
in the wind
Sent out from your aura
wrapped round you
as a blanket of
peace
Drawing those souls in
who suffer
Who long to know
the peace
painted from your many
colored palette
Held in your hand that
comforts
my brow at the end of
a day most
heavy
The weight lifted as your lingered
traces fall and float
across my face
Touch me in your rainbow color
ways.....Paint
your peace across the canvas....
my skin
soft and waiting for the hairs
of your brush
To trail across me as you paint
your intentions
along the length of my labored
back
Paint the curves and diving dips of
my body gratefully displayed
in front of you
waiting breathlessly for the paintbrush
of your multicolored tender
touch
Paint me tender with your
peace


No comments:

Post a Comment