Tuesday, October 29, 2013

All The Reasons

 
http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
Leaves raining down
hard and fast
With the turning of the
key of the past
I find myself remembering
last year's Fall
And how I thought we had lost
it all
Winter came...
We died and got buried by the
cold snow
A deep kinship died in the depths
below
In the Spring we walked paths
depleted
We each moved on....
our past deleted
But the miracle of time
we knew
And in our death, new life
slowly grew
And in the late summer we began
to feel
We could possibly be resuscitated
Was this real? 
Not sure just how much trust it
would take
It was a trek we were willing to
make
Now, as the leaves find the chilly
ground
We are rekindled, kinship healed
We are found
Again, so much stronger, reborn
in time's graces
Reconnected, those sweet smiles
adorning our faces
Hold my hand from where you
are
Be my friend for life for we are
never far
From one another
You, my kin like no other
Walk with me the seasons
as the planet turns
We know all the reasons
we will
always return
to Us
 

No comments:

Post a Comment