Tuesday, October 2, 2012

May the Circle.....

We stood on this ground before
She and I
Years ago, strangers 
Today we held on so tightly
Loving so strongly
Knowing so deeply
Sisters of the soul

I laughed out loud with her
until we cried
Meeting years ago on a day somber
We did not laugh then, we cried united
Today we sing the harmony of united laughs
in our souls

I've always known her somehow
Our cycles bringing us full circle again
Tender and strong she is
Ready to tackle this demon
I am here, she knows and allows
Because I've always known her

Drawn to her like a magnet
She feels it too
Our eyes met and never let go
Our hearts the connection now
I see her and she knows me
Touching lightly, so deeply

They are my true soul
Sweet, wise, open and honest
Melodic, slow, sultry drawls flowing from lips
Love; the essence of who they are
Bookends, I settle into their embrace
The knowledge held between the love

Born back to the place we started
twins, yet different
the same, yet not
Healing happening on all levels
She blooms into the garden of a new life
me, proud of my lil sis

My joyful navigator there with smile
Positive and affirming
Lover of life, lover of those he walks with
My man for a few days
My heart forever

Tortured and tender
He sees me now as we are
Connected and safe
A team, compadres, friends
Earth brother, I am your sister
We are...healers

Tribal leader, guides gently
Illuminating the trail with his heart
Knowing the steps we shall follow innately
Trusting the tribe, allowing the love
My lighthouse... bringing me to the
Safety of the rocks

She is quiet, pain departing
Slowly
Ready to be real, she is here
Next time she will know it too
Aware of herself more fully

He, new to us, open
full of wisdom being tapped
Vision beginning, reveals more
Requires less
Welcomed in and ready
He is our rhythm

Me, cleansed, settled
Following the triggers to move forward
With, not alone
Taking them to the place we have been before
In Circle, in Connection, in Time










No comments:

Post a Comment