Saturday, October 6, 2012

I Walk With Gypsies

Post weekend funk, bliss, and awareness surrounds us all. It's been a process to return to our lives after the family reunion of the soul in Peoria.

What an incredible experience we were all a part of! As I was preparing to make my way to Peoria for the 3rd time, I was told that this would be a deep healing time for us all. And so it was!

The reconnection of assembled souls was magical, more than ever before. I was up and down the elevator meeting people as they entered the hotel; guiding Amy and Doris, parking Marietta's car,  finding all of  my  family who had already landed there in our home hotel for the next days. Hugs and kisses began then and did not end until I dropped White Ash off at his house and set off alone for the first time in several days. But, I am never alone, because I walk with gypsies.

Our Gypsy gathering on Sunday created the perfect close to the perfect time, the perfect people there this time. Some knowing they would be there, others surprised by the invitation yet now knowing the reasons they were called to the circle.

We became a band of wandering Gypsies in the conjured wind as our pain was burned away so the joy could begin to enter. Our love lasts forever as we listen and learn and lean into the wisdom of each other as our souls are soothed in unison. As we require the healing, it shall be ours. Gypsies care for their tribe, always.....in all ways. Aho, Gypsy, welcome to the fold.







No comments:

Post a Comment