Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hold My Hand Today



These hands have soothed ills
they have sauntered up and down halls
pushing evil pills

These hands have held new born babies
and held on to friends who were battling
with what ifs and maybes

These hands have sent others to the other side
and then held their loved ones in my arms
as they shook, wept and cried

These hands have clapped for musicians and artists
as they shared their gifts on stage
singing and vibing out their wisdom, now a part of us

These hands have waved hello as love walked into the room
and waved goodbye
as the love died...never to be exhumed

These hands have been held in precious moments by you 
as your fingers intertwined with mine
you held a part of my life briefly, too

In holding, you helped  me to raise a burden or share my peace
directly sent from my palm to yours
in the energetic exchange, you assisted in a joyous release

Hold my hand today....let yourself feel alive
take the time to feel me there
Find yourself in my touch and in my eyes









No comments:

Post a Comment