Saturday, September 22, 2012

In to Rain

 For Cindy....

Dan brought the family song for you today, dear one. When this comes on now, I think of all of you, my DanFam. I am too full of emotion for you to be very prolific I think, but let's see how it goes....

My heart aches right now, knowing the profound place your family finds yourself in. The sadness, the reality, the bittersweet peace of being able to be there at the end. Sigh....

Memories of these times in my life flood back and from someplace within me, I am led to tell you this:

Cherish the time
Hold on real tight
Hold hands
Kiss foreheads
Cry, as Dan told us, tears are "memories mirrors"
Recall
And when the perfect moment presents.....laugh
Let the laugh echo out  widely and be felt far out into the cosmos

And always, always, always know you are loved and supported and held closely.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment