Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feed The Heap

I dedicate this Danspiration to the dude who sang this song at the first concert in Peoria in August 2010. He ROCKED IT....such a difficult song to sing as Dan did...projecting so perfectly and belting it out. (turned out to be a deep dive on this one, perhaps he needs the vibe of this energy)

I remember the MC coming back on stage and saying something to the effect, that now this man could remove his truss and I burst out a laugh, the only one who laughed, I guess no one else go that joke! I still giggle when I think of that comment, I am doing it now!

If you don't know by now, then how should I?
Are my powers of knowing you stronger than your own?
NO!

Why would you hand me your power on a plate
half full of others leftovers?
Expecting me to take the plate from you
when you own only half?
Ain't gonna happen

Clean up your plate before you try to pass it to
ME!
I do not want what you don' t even know you carry
Get rid of it, release it
Let it go

There's a compost heap over there
feed the heap
feed yourself
Free yourself
I will wait





No comments:

Post a Comment