Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blown Away

The shout goes out, "EVER ON"! I hope Peoria is ready for a gathering of epic proportion!!! They say the third time is the charm. We know we have been charmed from the very beginning. As we continue to blend into a cohesive cluster of souls, we feel the deep connection become more seated in our centers. Such a gift and an honor it is to be with my soul family.

As we all prepare for the meeting, you can just feel the anticipation, the joy, the drive to be in the same place at the same time in mingled embraces with laughs echoing out into the cosmos. We leave a piece of ourselves there each year, when we turn around to head back to our second homes. And then, each year, we head back to our collective home to retrieve that piece that has been maturing at the river's edge. This year, I know we will discover such deep connection, it may once again, blow us all away. To be blown away in a single moment has become yet another amazing experience of this union we are all a part of. Reunited in a place called Peoria, known to us now as We-oria.

Dan, once again, as I so often do, I share my gratitude and my humble respect for your passion and your purpose. You teach me daily, and sometimes every second of that day, that we are indeed blessed as we spin on this rock; this planet, 3rd from the sun. We now bask in the sun of our synergized souls, so happy to share our walk here with our family of the soul.

From a place so deep inside myself so primal, pristine and perfect, I bow my head to you. I aspire to be like you......fearless and forthright as I walk the trail as it meets my feet, my life, my awareness.
You are my mentor on this journey called life. Aho, soulful traveler.


No comments:

Post a Comment