Friday, March 4, 2011

Ode to the diet.....

I asked Dan for a light-hearted collaboration today, everything has been feeling so heavy lately.
Hard to Say came on, so let's see what we can do here to give a little levity to the message today!

Ode to my diet......

It may not last
This love affair with greens
I'm hoping to lessen the size of my ass
and fit it better in my jeans

It's such a chore
to eat the foods I'm sposed to eat
I find myself at times wanting more
and then the temptation comes to CHEAT

I have fantasies of sweet stuff
mixed with fat and salt
Can't say no, I'm not strong enough
yet I know it's not really my fault

The car broke down
or I'm feelin kinda funky
so my sorrows I drown
in a carton of  Chunky Monkey

Why does this cycle repeat and repeat ?
It's  just so damn hard to say
but I promise I'll be better and get back on my feet
if I can  have just one more CANDY BAR today

No comments:

Post a Comment