Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let us say words true.....

Are you betrayed by lies?

Are these lies yours?
Or, are they lies others have told you?

A lie is such a viscous cycle....
One little lie told can become the lies lived by generations to come. Words matter, the energy of them is carried to the future quickly and often these lies are pushed forward with great action behind them.

The older I get, the less I have time for lies, lie tellers, people who are not authentic or other such bullshit! Let's just be real and be who we are for Goddess Sake!

If you are tempted to tell lies.....look deep inside of you. This questions has been asked many times in my work with Dan's lyrics.

Lies are fears spoken.....

What the hell are you so afraid of?
And....why do you allow yourself to be afraid?
Is it time to shed the lies and find the truth beneath your fears?

2 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me feel great, Goddess. I've never able to understand why people "put on airs" or "put on an act." Maybe that's why I've always interviewed so well. I don't know HOW to be anyone but myself, so I guess that comes across to the interviewer.

    I've realized that concealing who you are, which is what I've done here in SC for many years (see: fear of being denied a livelihood in a conservative, "right to work" state) is almost as bad as lying, because you're not being true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, said....hmmm, sounds like wisdom to me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete