Monday, March 14, 2011

:) Gonna have to see us.....AGAIN!

I LOVE how these songs just 'magically' show up!

Peoria calls us all back....to be rejoined in our celebration of the man that brought us together last summer.
The celebration marks the 60th year of his life. This life has sustained us and healed wounds, marked our own celebrations, and gotten us back on course countless times. Thank you, sweet man.

Because Dan followed the calling he felt in his soul, we were all improved by his risking, moving forward and doing what he was put here to do. I can not imagine my life without his music as a guide for me. How would I have made it out of the shallows of my puberty into the awareness of my twenties and the impending, deepening of my life as I begin my process of becoming a crone?

I am entering my 50th year in this life on this planet and Dan has been, and always will be a huge reason for my growth as a person, a soul, a human. As we celebrate him this summer, we shall be celebrating our lives as well. Those of us who gather at the river are there because our souls find nurturing in the combined connection that our hearts feel and know.

It looks like Illinois is gonna have to see us all again.....and I CAN NOT WAIT! We will be there for the harvest of emotions, hugs, tears, memories shared and new ones made. As we are called hundreds and thousand miles East, we will be reunited with old friends and new ones our hearts already know.

And all of this can be true.....all because one man followed the calling of his soul. Pretty freakin' amazing......



No comments:

Post a Comment