Monday, September 16, 2013

Where The Angels Live (part 1)




Coming home?
Crossing the threshold
of the tempestuous
past
I planned to escape

The orange desire of my
sacral chakra
ablaze with the pain only
banished joy can
bestow

I ache for her....
my city

Once again
along the road of my
misaligned life
I find myself
standing before the door
of my once known
home

What stumbled and stray reality
returned me to this
passionless
place I planned to
escape?

How did I discover my
feet upon the
wooden creaky stairs
again?

Descending....

as if in a
dream destroying delusional
downward
spiral

Home.....
I do not feel as if I am
home

I was kidnapped by happenstance.....
taken from my
true home
nestled in the wrapped embrace
of my mama ocean

Living on the island
eclectic

Guarded by the steel structured
sentry
She takes my very breath
when I witness her orange 
desire and
beauty ablaze in the
sun

The gasp of my soul.... audible
and felt fully
within the chambers
of my childlike
heart

Painted true... she stands tall amidst the
baby blue cloud clustered
or perfectly still
sky

This sky, where the angels live and
look down upon they
who reside there
The cloudy clusters
their pillowed billows to
play within

In the pretty hippie city by the
benevolent bay
My bay, my city.....childlike
My
home....

Does she ache for me
too?



No comments:

Post a Comment