Friday, September 13, 2013

The Free Float of Nothing At All

 
 
 
Dust of the day
Covers the mighty Goddess sun
Today I just may die
And I will not run
 
Never again will
I run....
                 away
 
Head on into the occluded
light
Flanked by my tribe....
mighty
War cries escaping our
bodies
Bold and sun kissed
sinew
at the ready
 
Blazing fury.... head of honor
held high
Numb.... yet never more alive
For today I just may
die
 
And in my death will be
the birth
Of me, so very acutely alive
Standing tall and still
on the
other side
 
No running
No cries of war
Only the free float
of nothing
 
Nothing!
To hold me back
or weigh me down
No fight
No struggle
Only the light of owning
nothing
Holding no title
no label
 
Fully me in the free
float
Undefinable
Unrecognizable
 
Incognito....
for the last time
Or perhaps the very first
time?
 
Hands empty
Heart pumping the free
air of this
sacred space...
Full of nothing at all
 
Floating free of everything
that oppressed
me here
 
Fearlessly free in
the void
The free float of
nothing at
all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment