Sunday, September 8, 2013

Shadow Dancer


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com
 
 
Candles aglow setting
alive
dancing shadows on the wall
The shadows cast.... trail my body
like black lace fingers
long and lazy.....lingering
in perfect places
for moments of the deepest
brevity
Birthing the deepest desire
to the surface
as a call from the paradise
now stirring alive
inside
us both
 
Come and find me, lover
sweet shadow dancer
Whisked away
in the waves of love
we are riding
Explore me, us
touch me, taste me, know my
depths
Teach me about the truth
held there so far 
inside
myself
 
Release me with your fingers
like black lace....
lingering lazy
Liquid love spilling
upon us as
waves
wetting our sacred shores
The taunting thirst quenched
as we drink it
in....our love liquid and
lovely
 
It had been so
long
 
The sands of time...
again
rejoice!
 
Candles light your tender face
your gratitude
your grace
Your dive into my damaged darkness
brings the light
to the center of my soul
 
I am healed by the
black lace
of you
 
Illuminate me, you... us
Sweet shadow dancer
Dance down to the very centered
depths of me

No comments:

Post a Comment