Friday, September 6, 2013

We Shout Love





"I love you"
I shouted at the top of my
voice, silent
Still, but she received the message
Loud and Clear
She said she loves me too
and so do you

We shout love in a silent glance.....
In a laugh that echoes for
eons as the bend of
lazy limbs of trees swaying in the
country breeze
where we birthed our blended
giggles

Soft and Clear

We say I Love You
in our tears
as they trail our faces
Leaving memories to evaporate
upon our cheeks
and meld with the breeze
that bends the tree limbs as they
hang above us.....
shading the marvelous moment

Clean and Clear

I love you, man
Yeah, I love you too
Tis how we roll
Hanging over each other
watching
Shading and singing.....
loving always
in all ways

Loud and Soft and Clean...
and
Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment